Silverado gauge cluster repair details:
Instrument cluster broken on your Silverado? Get it fixed with a lifetime guarantee and FREE shipping across the US.
Having trouble with your 03, 04, 05, 06 or early 07 Silverado 1500, 2500 or 3500 instrument cluster? Then you’ll recognize some of these problems when needing Silverado gauge cluster repair:
- Your Silverado’s gauge cluster has dead or sticky gauges
- The oil gauge is giving wrong readings
- Your speedometer gauge is pegging out or reading way high or low
- A temp gauge that works intermittently or not at all
- Any other gauge sticking, dead or just acting weird
- Odometer screen dead, intermittent or displaying weird characters or even fully lit up even with the key out
- PRNDL screen dead or very dim or intermittent
- Odometer screen says ERROR permanently
- Language menus scrolling constantly or stuck in wrong language, selector button doesn’t work
- Battery draining on your Silverado (This is often caused by the gauge cluster!)
- Your plastic lens is broken (Replacements available during checkout)
- Several or all of your back lights have gone out
Then you need to get that instrument cluster fixed. There are few things more annoying than a gauge that gives out. Not only is it potentially dangerous, but worse: you also have to go through an inconvenient and costly trip to the dealer or mechanic.
This rebuild service includes repair of all the issues mentioned above. It also includes all new gauge motors, all new back lights, reflow and resolder of a whole bunch of solder joints that I’ve found to crack and cause all sorts of problems on these gauge clusters. It also includes calibration and testing and clean up of the whole unit. Even if you don’t currently have all the issues mentioned above this service will actually prevent them from happening later so you can be sure your gauge cluster will remain reliable for years and years to come.
You’d like to get your gauge fixed fast and preferably spending FAR LESS than $500-$700 at your local dealership. But how?
What if you could get your entire instrument cluster fixed and fully rebuilt for just $189- INCLUDING free priority shipping BOTH WAYS and a LIFETIME parts guarantee?
It’s a well-known fact that dealers overcharge for their services. Not only that, but they usually take a long time and offer a very limited warranty – if any at all. All the while you’re without a proper dashboard in your car and can’t go very far with it!
Good news! The doctor is in!
I’m Fred and I’ve got years of experience when it comes to fixing broken Silverado gauge clusters. I’ve been fixing them since 2010 and have over 14,000 repaired 03-early 07 Silverado gauge clusters out on the road. I can fix almost any 03-early 07 Silverado cluster out there. In fact, I’m so confident I can provide you with a lasting solution, I’m excited to give you a free lifetime parts guarantee. That means that if any part I install fails I will replace it again for no charge for as long as you own your Silverado. With over 14,000 repaired units on the road I couldn’t make that guarantee if I didn’t use the very best parts and stand behind them.
So Fred, how does your Silverado gauge repair service work, exactly?
Here’s how it works:
- I’ll provide you with detailed instructions on how to remove your broken cluster from your Silverado (it’s very easy in most cases, don’t worry).
- You print a shipping label from this website immediately after checkout, which allows you to ship the cluster to me for FREE (I will also email the label to you).
- I’ll receive your Silverado instrument cluster and fix it for you – permanently!
- I’ll ship your cluster back out the next day – again, completely free of charge and I’ll email you a tracking number so you can know when it will get home.
- Would you like upgrades? I can upgrade your gauge cluster with several cool lighting and appearance upgrades (just add them to your shopping cart during checkout, additional charges apply). This one got white faces, blue needles and blue LEDs too – they are fully dimmable and last forever. I also added a transmission temperature gauge to this cluster by request. It is programmed and is 100% plug-n-play, no need to do any wiring or anything at all on your end!
What will this cost you? A mere $189 (no additional costs or charges required!)
And that includes the shipping BOTH ways, handling, parts and labor and the 100% lifetime guarantee. Not too shabby, huh?
Want to get your cluster fixed the fast-and-easy way? Then order now:
You’re not committing to anything by clicking on this button. Ordering is a 3-step process, which I’ll guide you through on the next page. Don’t worry!
Will my odometer be reset to zero?
No, it will not reset to zero, your mileage will still display correctly after repair.
Will my gauge cluster have to be reprogrammed after I get it back?
No, when you get it back it’s ready to plug back in and go!
How long will it take to get it back?
Depends on shipping time (I always use priority shipping, by the way), but typically a week on average. This varies by location. Tracking numbers are provided by email for your shipment. Shipping upgrades are available during checkout.
Isn’t my cluster hard to get out?
Like I said, most GM clusters are pretty easy to get out for a handy person. It takes about 10 minutes to take one out of a truck or SUV. Be sure to grab a copy of the removal guide here —> Free Removal Guide.
I have some light bulbs out, how much to replace those too?
No charge, we gladly replace all illumination bulbs on 03-06 GM vehicles as part of our normal rebuild process. Or, I can upgrade your lighting to LEDs for a small charge.
Will you be fixing my exact same instrument cluster or sending me another one?
We’ll rebuild your exact instrument cluster and send you back the same one ASAP! (This prevents compatibility issues and mileage mix-ups.)
Can I still drive my vehicle while the cluster is out for repair?
Yes! Your vehicle will still start up and run and drive like normal without the cluster installed – no problem!
What if I have multiple gauges going bad, do you rebuild all of them?
Yes, we’ll rebuild every gauge in your cluster for the same low price, not just the ones that are broken right now, that way you don’t have to worry about the others going out on you later on.
What if I’m having a problem with the odometer display or the PRNDL display too?
No problem and no extra charge, we’ll repair the digital displays as part of our complete rebuild service.
What if I’m having an intermittent problem with the whole gauge panel shutting off?
This issue is definitely repairable but is not covered under our warranty. Please read this important information about this problem: Intermittent power failure problem
How long does this process take?
Typically it takes 7-10 days from when you ship it to when you receive it back fully rebuilt and ready to go. Three days here and back plus 1-2 days for the repair work is normal and a shipping upgrade is available during checkout. Also your Silverado will still run and drive while the gauge cluster is out for repair so you can still drive it if needed, it won’t cause any issues with the vehicle.
Can you also fix my heater and AC module?
Yes I offer repair services for the 03-early 07 Silverado heating venting and AC (HVAC) module including light bulb replacement and repair of the knobs. You can add this service to your order during checkout.
So what are you waiting for?
As I mentioned, you’re not committing to anything by clicking on this button. Ordering is a simple 3-step process, which I’ll guide you through on the next page.
And don’t just take my word for it. Here’s what a few recent clients had to say about my service:
Don’t wait any longer – get your instrument cluster fixed the EASY way now:
Your order won’t be final until you’ve gone through check out. I’ll guide you through the 3-step ordering process, so go ahead and check it out!