Silverado, Sierra, Suburban, Yukon, Tahoe, Avalanche, Escalade
- Apply the parking brake to prevent the vehicle from moving
- If equipped with and automatic transmission, move the shift lever all the way down to last gear.
- Tilt the steering wheel to the full down position
- Pull gently rearward on the corners of the bezel from the instrument panel (IP) assembly
- Remove the bezel
6. After removing the trim plate bezel simply remove the four ¼” screws holding the instrument cluster in place. Pull the cluster out and unplug the single wiring harness connection in the back.