Up Next Products™ DIY Repair Kit – P/N 8035
DIY Repair Kit for the repair of common gauge cluster problems.
- Up Next Products™ DIY Repair Kit includes 6 Genuine Switec OEM Stepper Motors, part number x27.168 (not aftermarket black type). Most GM’s have six gauges and you’ll need one motor for each gauge in your instrument cluster to complete the job. While you’re in there you may as well replace all the stepper motors because they’re all guaranteed to go out eventually. Once one goes out it’s not long before the rest go too!
- WHY BUY AFTERMARKET PARTS when you can get these genuine OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) stepper motors right here on Amazon? These are the very latest revised and updated GM factory stepper motors specifically designed to be a 100% cure for the common problems seen 2003-2006 General Motors vehicles such as: sticky needle movement, jumpy readings, dead gauges, gauges that ratchet up or down, gauges pegged out to the left or right of the dial and more.
- Produced for General Motors in Switzerland by Juken Swiss Technologies these Switec stepper motors are of the utmost quality and meet stringent international ISO 9001 quality standards. When it comes to delicate electronics it pays to get the highest quality parts the first time. You DON’T want to have to do this job twice due to cheap aftermarket parts failing on you!
- Direct replacement for the older and faulty XC5168, X15168 and X25168 stepper motors that came in millions of GM vehicles produced from 2003-2006. These X27 168s have been redesigned for maximum reliability and quiet operation.
- Kit includes 4 OEM replacement light bulbs and needle removal tool – FREE! We’ve found that virtually all vehicles with stepper motor issues will have at least one light bulb out too so we’re throwing in 4 FREE BULBS!
Are your gauges stuck, dead, sticky or jumpy?
This set of 6 brand new genuine OEM X27 168 stepper motors is for the repair of ALL 03-06 GM/Chevrolet Silverado, Sierra, Suburban, Avalanche, Yukon, Tahoe, Trailblazer and many others listed below. Also includes 4 free OEM light bulbs and needle removal tool! This set is enough to repair all the gauges in a 6 gauge instrument cluster such as a Silverado 1500 and others. These stepper motors are for the repair of the speedometer, tachometer, oil pressure gauge, transmission temperature gauge, battery voltage gauge, water temperature gauge or fuel gauge.
Perfect if you are experiencing:
• Dead, jumpy, sticky, erratic gauge movement
• Gauges pegged out to the left or right
• Speedometer showing too fast or too slow
• Fuel gauge reading wrong
These stepper motors are a direct replacement for the XC5.168 and X15.168 commonly found in 2003-2006 GM instrument clusters including the following automobiles
• H2 HUMMER
• MONTE CARLO